Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: Miss California

  1. #31
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss California

    No, Israel isn't an enemy of mine and I'm not the only one that thinks they are nothing but a drain on us. And again, I'm not gay soo that's not a problem. Wasn't for religion and neither one one be an issue..no obligation for when they want to act big and bad, and no second-class citizenship for the gays here.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Crackersneckian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2009
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss California

    [QUOTE=Burton13;1774893] And again, I'm not gay soo that's not a problem.

    If you would have read correctly I didn't say your were gay. I said your views on gays are opposite of Iran's leader (wasn't being really serious, just trying to aggravate you). IMO though I can't support gays because its not natural whether you believe in God or not. If it were right to be gay then you nor I would be here (cause males and males can't have babies), to me it is simply perversion. Even animals know better than that, which proves that this world is growing more and more corrupt by the day.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss California

    Actually, they have discovered plenty of animals that are gay. I'll try to find a more recent article, but they have started to discover a lot of animals that just mate with their same sex.


    Homosexual Activity Among Animals Stirs Debate


    We are very different from animals of course, we don't just have sex to reproduce. I do think now that its something you're born with.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Crackersneckian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2009
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss California

    [QUOTE=Burton13;1774922]Actually, they have discovered plenty of animals that are gay.

    I have seen animals act that way and usually when they do act this way its mostly showing dominance. Its their way of saying that they are the strongest or the leader of the pack, herd or flock. Anyone who has been around any type of animal (dogs, chickens, cattle, and so on) over a period of tiime will see this at one time or another, so when saying animals are gay it sounds ridiculous to me.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss California

    I think I'll take some scientists words. This wasn't dogs or cats and were observed over a long period of time. That means they only mated with the same sex, not using rape as an authority tool These animals don't have the mind capacity to make a choice like choosing a preference, it's a natural thing...something they are born with. Same way with humans, gays are born gay.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Crackersneckian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2009
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss California

    Quote Originally Posted by Burton13 View Post
    I think I'll take some scientists words. This wasn't dogs or cats and were observed over a long period of time. That means they only mated with the same sex, not using rape as an authority tool These animals don't have the mind capacity to make a choice like choosing a preference, it's a natural thing...something they are born with. Same way with humans, gays are born gay.
    Believe what you want but you can't keep your head in the sand forever. Use a little common sense.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss California

    I was about to tell you the same exact thing. Only reasoning from your argument is that God wouldn't do that or let that happen...well he's let a lot happen and has made people with "defects" that resulted them in committing sin. No difference, but I'm not letting relgion cloud that and the only reasonable explanation is them being born that way.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss California

    Quote Originally Posted by Burton13 View Post
    I was about to tell you the same exact thing. Only reasoning from your argument is that God wouldn't do that or let that happen...well he's let a lot happen and has made people with "defects" that resulted them in committing sin. No difference, but I'm not letting relgion cloud that and the only reasonable explanation is them being born that way.
    You are right. I think many are born with certain defects for a reason. God allows suffering to bring his children closer to him. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.


    For instance in Matthew 8:2-4 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

    Luke 18:35-43 And it came to pass, that as he was come nigh unto Jericho, a certain blind man sat by the way side begging. And hearing the multitude pass by, he asked what it meant. And they told him, that Jesus of Nazareth passeth by. And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me. And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou son of David, have mercy on me. And Jesus stood, and commanded him to be brought unto him: and when he was come near, he asked him, Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight. And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee. And immediately he received his sight, and followed him, glorifying God: and all the people, when they saw it, gave praise unto God.

    There are many more verses in the Bible of such cases. I really believe this. Just a month ago I thought every night I would not wake up the next day. My heart was giving me fits so I started praying. I then started back to church and all the problems I was having went away. I cant explain it but it did. Also a young lady that attends the same church and has done so faithfully for years found out she had cancer almost two years ago. It was so bad they only gave her a couple of months to live. She suffered a great deal and never lost her faith at all. Today she stood up in church to thank everyone for all the prayers. She went on to say that the cancer in her liver, stomach, and spine was gone now and the spot that was huge on her lungs at the beginning of it all was shrinking and now is very small. She also said she new in her heart that God would not let the cancer take her and knew he has made her suffer to help someone come closer to him. I am one of those he has helped. It showed me with faith and prayer there is hope.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss California

    I don't think gays will tell you they are suffering or its a handicap.

    Did she take treatments? If so, they do work a good part of the time these days...whether shrinking or taking care of it altogether. Not a firm believer in causing catastrophe in order in get a point across.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miss California

    I do believe it myself. She did take treatments but was told they probably would not work. You can take all the treatments in the world but if the good Lord does not allow you to heal then you will not be healed. It is in his hands. There are other stories in the Bible I can put on here if you like for me too. It may not prove anything to you but they are worth a read.

    I am not going to force my beliefs on you and no one should. That is one of the many reasons Christians are losing interest these days. You sound to me look a good guy. You like to argue though which makes me think you are a woman. LOL! Just kidding!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •